Importance Of Cleaning Your doll
Cleaning your doll is absolutely essential. Here is why:
- It will have a foul odor if you leave the lube and other liquids inside.
- Cleaning will ensure the long life of your toys because there will be no mold or harmful bacteria.
- Using a clean doll ensures safety for your health.
- It gives you a wonderful nice experience to slide into a clean toy every time.
How to clean doll
Here is a step-by-step doll cleaning guide that will minimize the unpleasant part that needs to come after your satisfaction.
- Rinse your doll with warm water. Make sure that the water is not too warm so that the temperature does not damage the material.
- Massage the doll to let the fluids and lube loosen and wash away easily.
- Use your fingers or special cleaning sticks to scrub inside the doll tunnel gently.
- After you’ve gotten rid of most of the lube and fluids, you can rinse the doll again with warm water or use a special sex toy cleaner.
- If you are using the toy cleaner, rub it inside and outside of the doll. If you don’t have a toy cleaner, you can use mild soap, such as for sensitive skin of the genital region. But don’t use anything strong because regular soap contains oil which can make the doll material harder, shortening its lifespan.
- Rinse the doll again to remove the toy cleaner or soap.
- Shake the doll to get rid of most of the water.
- Dry the doll thoroughly with an absorbent cloth. Don’t use fabric that leaves lint inside the product. Use several pieces of fabric if necessary to remove all the water. Drying the doll is vital to prevent moisture that causes mold and bacterial growth.
- Powder the doll inside with doll maintenance powder using your hand or a soft brush. It will make your sex toy feel soft and smooth to the touch. The powder also helps to keep away the dust, lint, hair, and other things that may stick to it. Another reason to use the maintenance powder is to prolong the lifetime of your doll. It serves as a protective barrier to slow down the process of the doll oil from seeping out over time. Although this process can’t be stopped completely, it will save the doll from tearing over time.
- Store the doll in a sex toy bag to keep it away from UV light and dust. The breathing material of a special storage bag will keep the toy safe and dry.